We are passionate about doing everything we can to ensure that our members are receiving exceptional value from their Movati Athletic experience, every single day. That starts with your very first visit, so don’t hesitate to give us a call, send us an email or just drop in; we'd love to give you a free guided tour. You'll feel no pressure to sign up, though you'll definitely feel how proud we are of our clubs.Find your local club
The Movati Athletic Experience
Our philosophy has and always will be to offer all of our members a fitness experience that makes them feel welcome, feel comfortable and feel healthy. Here are a few more things you can expect from your Movati Athletic experience:
- An inviting, comfortable, unintimidating environment
- Enthusiastic and welcoming staff
- Impeccably clean, state-of-the-art equipment and facilities
- A wide selection of boutique fitness classes
- Women’s Only facilities and schedules
- Kids’ activities, childcare and family change rooms
- Swimming and aquatic activities for every level
This is the first step in helping you achieve a fitter, healthier you. Our Fitness Consultants dedicate their time to help every new member decide which of our many, many services are right for you and your individual needs. Together, you will decide on a fitness plan that includes both short- and long-term goals as well as the right combination of activities to ensure you stay motivated to achieve them.
- Lets you affordably broaden the scope of your membership.
- Simply add on services you wish, like towels, squash and personal training.
- Available at any time during your membership.
Free one-day pass
Come in and discover everything that makes Movati Athletic so different. You'll meet with one of our caring staff who will happily give you a personal tour of the club and explain all the benefits of becoming a Movati member.
After the tour, your first workout is on us.
Some restrictions apply. See club for details. One pass per guest. Must be at least 18 years of age and a local resident.Find your local club